1/29/11

Hairaholic

My name is Celeste and I am a hairaholic.

My first hit of hair came to me very young when I went to a wedding. My hairdresser added a few pieces to my natural tresses, and from there I have been hooked ever since. In the 80's I wore ponytails mainly. However, ever since I was introduced to Raw 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair, I have “never” turned back to my first love, packaged hair.

First of all, I would like to say that I enjoy having the finer things in
life. My hair has to also be the highest quality possible. I am obsessed
with hair, so naturally I became a stylist. I love washing, blow
drying, cutting, curling, layering and weaving hair.

I get my hair from Hair Love in Jamaica, New York (Jamaica Colosseum Mall 8902 165th Street Jamaica, NY 11432). Hair Love is N.Y.'s best
kept secret. They sell their lovely tresses aka hair crack, by the ounce.
The service at Hair Love is elite, and you always feel a positive vibe as you leave with your red Hair Love bag.

Hair Love is online, and has the best 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair in Jamaica Queens New York. I send all of my customers there and for all these reason, they are the company who supports my hair addiction!!!

Celeste, Stylist, Hair Addict.