1/29/11

I smell my Raw 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair!!!


As unnatural as it is, I admit to smelling my hair when no one is watching no
matter how old the hair is. I even ask my beau to smell as well, who just
humors me by following directions. 

I notice things about hair most people do not really care about. Mainly though, just by one smell, I can tell if the quality of the raw hair is good or not. I can also tell if the hair was processed or not. I smell my hair because I must bond with it, know it and consequently care for it properly.

I take care of my hair, and my hair then takes care of me. My hair keeps me looking great and ready for parties, events, and my customers who enjoy my many style and color changes. For effective hair care instructions, click here to check out this step by step tutorial on how to care for your raw human hair.

Peace and Blessings.

Celeste.